We are meeting for Sunday morning worship at 10:15 a.m. and Sunday evening worship at 6:00 p.m. Both services are offered in-person and through Facebook Live on the Brister Baptist Church Facebook page.
Sunday School is suspended at this time. An adult Sunday School lesson is offered on Facebook at 9:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Children's Church and Nursery are currently suspended.
Wednesday night Adult Bible Study and Youth Bible Study (grades 7-12) take place at 6:30 p.m. Bro. Eric teaches the Adult Bible Study in the Sanctuary. Bro. Jeremy teaches the Youth Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall. Teens can come at 6:15 p.m. for food before Bible study.
The Awana program remains dismissed until September 2021.
Live Streaming will continue to be available for both Sunday services. Anyone who is uncomfortable returning to in-person worship services, those who are 65 years of age and older, or those with pre-existing health conditions may choose to continue participating via Facebook Live.
For those who plan to attend
- A face mask is not required, but it is strongly encouraged while moving about inside the building and when six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained. You may remove the mask when you are seated in your pew.
- Every-other pew is closed in the sanctuary. We ask that you allow as much space as possible between family groups.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each foyer.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing and refrain from handshaking, hugging, etc.
- Please do not “bunch up” inside the church building. We know you miss each other and want to visit. Most visiting should take place outside either before or after the service.
- Please do not arrive significantly early.
- We will not pass the offering plate. Designated
drop boxes will be available for tithes and offerings. You may also continue to use our online giving portal.
- Common sense goes a long way in keeping everyone safe. Please use it as much as possible.
DO NOT ATTEND IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES IF:
- You have been advised to quarantine by your employer, school, the Arkansas Department of Health, or any other official. Please do not attend in-person worship services until your period of quarantine has ended.
- You have been running a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher in the last 48 hours.
- You have had a cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- You have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.